Privacy Statement (GDPR)
22nd May, 2012
1. Subject of this document
Shopguard Ltd. (address: Szépvölgyi road 41, Budapest, Hungary – 1037 – „Company”, „Our”, and „We”) as a data controller, agrees to be controller of the content this statement describes. This statement describes rules relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and rules relating to the free movement of personal data.
All GDPR related information is contained on this webpage and any update that occurs to our statement is implemented and announced in this statement.
Shopguard Ltd. reserves the right to update this statement. In case of any changes, Shopguard Ltd. announces immediately on this webpage.
Should you have any questions concerning this statement, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shopguard Ltd. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your privacy through Our compliance with this policy. In accordance with Our Company’s existing terms and conditions, Shopguard is committed to complying with the requirements of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, or „GDPR”. To that end, this statement shares how Our Company collects, stores, uses, shares and disposes of your personal data, as well as advises you of ways in which you can excercise your rights under the GDPR.
This statement describes the types of information We may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website shopguard.com or any subdomain thereof and Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
2. Data controller
Should you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com or +36 1 250 2590. We store every e-mail along with every personal data contained withing that is sent to us for the maximum time of 10 years.
Name: Shopguard Ltd.
Address: 41st, Szépvölgyi road, Budapest – 1037, Hungary
Company registration number: 01 09 364727
VAT number: HU10975394-2-41
Telephone number: +36 1 250 2590
2.1. Data Protection Officer
Name: Laszlo Adam Toth
Phone number: +36 30 483 1071
3. How we protect your personal data
Processing of personal data happens in strict accordance with Our Company’s data governance program, which includes implementing reasonable organizational and technical safeguards to protect personal data from unauthorized use, disclosure, or destruction. Such organizational safeguards include binding Our trusted third parties to contracts and requiring the same or better organizational or technical safeguards for your personal data. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Your credit card information is handled by a trusted third party and is not entered, transmitted, stored, or received on or by Our Company’s servers at any point during an online ordering process.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the 100% security of your personal data transmitted to Our Website. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
4. What are your rights?
You can exercise any of the following rights by directly making changes in Our Website or notifying us as described below.
- Access. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request access and verify what personal data Our Website currently contains.
- Correction or Rectification. You may send an email to email@example.com to request that We correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Restrict Processing. When applicable, you may restrict the processing of your personal data within Our Website by submitting a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When such restrictions are not possible, Shopguard will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Notice, to include withdrawing your consent to the processing of your personal data. Where applicable, Shopguard will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Object to Processing. When applicable, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by submitting a request via email to email@example.com. When such objections are not possible, Shopguard will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Notice, to include withdrawing your consent to the processing of your personal data. Where applicable, Shopguard will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Portability. Upon request, and when possible, Shopguard can provide you copies of your personal data. When such a request cannot be honored, Shopguard will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Notice, to include withdrawing your consent. Where applicable, Shopguard will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Withdraw Consent. At any time, you may withdraw your consent to Our Company’s processing of your personal data through this Website by notifying us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Using the same email address associated with your Website account, simply type the words “WITHDRAW CONSENT” in the subject line of your email.
- Upon receipt of such a withdrawal of consent, Shopguard will confirm receipt, proceed to stop processing your personal data and erase your data in accordance with this Notice. Where applicable, Shopguard will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Erasure. If you should wish to cease use of Our Website and have your personal data deleted from Our Website, please notify Shopguard at email@example.com. Shopguard will confirm receipt and erase your personal data. Where applicable, Shopguard will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Submit complaints or questions. If you wish to raise a complaint on how We have handled your personal data, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you reside in an E.U. member state, you may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country.
Comments are closed.